When we started looking to buy an apartment in Atlanta, Chrishena was the first person I called. I had worked with her in the past and knew that her level of market knowledge, personal touch, and willingness to work around my crazy schedule to view properties, was unparalleled. In such a competitive environment, she helped me navigate several multiple-offer situations and advised me on how high we should go for our final bids. Ultimately we found the perfect unit in an amazing area, and she was there every step of the way. Couldn’t have done it without you Chrishena!
- Here Are 5 Ways Spring-Cleaning Can Make You Healthier By GOODNET
- The 7 Benefits of Modern Glass Garage Doors
- An Interesting Perspective- Where Have All the Houses Gone? By Emily Badger and Quoctrung Bui
- What You Need to Know About Buying Your Ideal Home By Suzie Wilson
- Why Professional Photography Is Important When Selling A Home