Markell made buying my first home one of the best experiences, the punctuality and professionalism that he showed my family and I was amazing. I received a 20,000 1st time home buyer grant that he and his team introduced to assist in purchasing my home, the transition was very smooth, when I had questions in the late hour of the evening Markell answered promptly. I felt like part of a family instead of a business transaction, it was all love. If the there is ever a time I would have to sell or buy a home again Markell will always be My go to.
- Here Are 5 Ways Spring-Cleaning Can Make You Healthier By GOODNET
- The 7 Benefits of Modern Glass Garage Doors
- An Interesting Perspective- Where Have All the Houses Gone? By Emily Badger and Quoctrung Bui
- What You Need to Know About Buying Your Ideal Home By Suzie Wilson
- Why Professional Photography Is Important When Selling A Home